No More Hats Hair Studios
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
No More Hats is Now Open but with Caution...
Listed Here are the State Board recommended safety measures plus a few of my own...Please Read!!
1. Masks- Masks are required. the nose and mouth must to be fully covered.
2. Wash hands- Please stop by the bathroom and wash hands before entering suite.
3. Temperature Checks- Before entering the suite I will be administering a temperature check. If your temperature is higher than 99* F I will not be able to service you at this time. You will not be able to return until there is no fever and no evidence of Covid-19.
I will be asking the following questions:
**Have you had a cough?
**Have you had a fever?
**Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the last 14 days.
**Have you or anyone living with you been sick or quarantined?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, I will not be able to service you at this time, and you will not be able to return until the fever is gone and no evidence of Covid-19.
If you have allergies and are experiencing an allergy flare up it would be best to not come in until your better. Excessive coughing and sneezing due to allergies will trigger people and create panic.
4. Waiting Area/ Lobby- In order to prevent gathering in the suite and lobby area, I ask that when you arrive for your appointment, call or text me from your car and I will let you know when to come up.
5. Appointment Times- I have extended appointment times in order to properly disinfect after each client. It is very important to be on time for your appt. If you are going to be late please call me in a sufficient enough time that will allow me to adjust appointment time if possible. If you are going to be more than 15 min late and did not call you will need to reschedule.
6. Please do not bring guests with you to your appointment. Your guests will have to wait outside.
7. No eating in the suite. bottled water is ok.
8. Good Vibes Only- Sorry guys but this isn't the place to discuss politics, vaccines and Covid-19 to the point it becomes depressing, and the use of foul language is prohibited.
9. Please keep Phone calls to a max of 5 min. Absolutely no conference calls, and put phone on silent.
10. Please limit the amount of bags and extra items.